Tour 5 - Why walk when you can take A Ticket to Ride
Exclusively Beatle-related sites
• Sunday to Friday evenings
From 6pm to 8.15pm, Mar 29 to Sep 11, 2015.
• Departs from the Original Tour Visitor Centre,
17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square.
See map for directions.
|• Adult £30/Child £22.50 (12 & under)
• Nearest Underground Station:
Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross.
Over 50 major Beatles sites are visited, charting the ‘Beatlemania’ years from 1962 to 1970, and their solo years thereafter. No other London Beatle tour covers as many central London sites and locations in a single tour, or in such an entertaining and fun way! This is the perfect way to while-away a Summer’s eve, celebrating 50-years of the ‘Fab Four’, with lots of stops and photo opportunities.
The tour includes:
- The Scotch of St James Club and other Beatle club & pub ‘haunts’
- Historic early gig and show locations
- The art gallery where John met Yoko, and galleries where John staged his own art shows
- The only apartment where the Beatles lived together
- Paul’s house of more then 40 years, and his Soho office
- Where ‘Live at the BBC’ recordings were made
- Famed photo locations used for album covers and publicity shots
- the Manchester Square EMI offices
- Ringo’s flat
- Where they bought their famous Beatle suits, and Sgt Pepper outfits
- George Martin’s Air, Trident and De Lane Lea Studios – all contributing to the Beatle legend
- Where Paul wrote ‘Yesterday’ and where he worked on ‘Eleanor Rigby’
- John & Yoko’s apartment
- NEMS Offices & manager Brian Epstein’s house
- The Apple Boutique location
- Apple Corp Offices
- Film locations from Hard Day’s Night, Help! and Magical Mystery Tour
- The Abbey Road Crossing; and yes, you do get to walk across!
- The final live ‘performance’ roof-top concert site
Your ‘Ticket to Ride’ includes live commentary from a specialist Beatle-guide who re-tells Beatle history as it happened, with music and film footage helping recreate those magic years.
Access All Areas (GB) Ltd
Mayfield House, Wooburn Green, Bucks HP10 0HF, UK
Tel.: + 44 (0)7971 296 352
All correspondence to email@example.com